Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

The Unwavering

Mar 26, 2020

As service members, our job requires us to move consistently for professional growth & development, but the same does not always apply to our loved ones. Did you know that if your spouse holds a state specific professional license or certification & they PCS with you to a new state they qualify to be reimbursed for up to $1,000 in transfer / recertification fees?